The use characteristics of Cng Pipe :
1. The gas pipeline system is a continuous closed transportation system.
2. From transportation, storage to user use, natural gas is under pressure.
3. Due to the small specific gravity of the natural gas being transported, the static head impact is much smaller than that of the liquid. When the design height difference is less than 200 meters, the static head can be neglected and the line is almost not restricted by the longitudinal topography.
4. There is no water hammer hazard in the liquid pipeline.
5. When an accident occurs, the hazard is large and the scope is wide. Once the pipeline ruptures, the release of energy is large, the length of the tear is long, and the discharged natural gas encounters an open flame, and it is also easy to cause a fire.