CNG Regulator Manufacturers introduces the features of LPG dispensers:
1. With the standardized design, the explosion-proof design of the whole machine conforms to international requirements, and can be widely used in various types of car refueling stations, and can be matched with most station equipment at home and abroad.
2. The original imported positive displacement flowmeter, equipped with a gas-liquid separator, filter, and differential pressure valve, can eliminate any bubbles and impurities above 0.03mm in the liquid metering process, with a metering accuracy of 0.2, long service life, and low maintenance.
3. Adopt single-computer intelligent measurement and control technology, electric pulse signal counting method, industrial-grade low power consumption, and highly integrated circuits, real-time accuracy, high reliability, and strong interference ability.
4. The control function is powerful, the operation is convenient and quick, and it can be set for a fixed amount, fixed gas volume, random gas filling, and other gas filling methods, and automatically accumulate the total gas filling.
5. With the temperature compensation function, the result after temperature compensation is automatically included, and the data is displayed in real-time.
6. LCD display, with backlight, to ensure clear display when the light is insufficient.
7. With the power failure protection function, the data will be automatically retained and redisplayed in the event of an unexpected power failure.
8. Overpressure protection safety device, when the internal pressure of the dispenser exceeds the rated value, the fluid in the dispenser will automatically add flow and relieve pressure.
9. Over-current protection device, when the flow of the dispenser exceeds the rated flow, it will automatically shut down and stop filling.
10. There is a pull-off valve between the refueling hoses, which will automatically disconnect when the traction is too large to protect the refueling equipment from damage and leakage.
11. It can communicate and network to realize centralized control and management.